Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the CODEin Site, which is located at https://www.codein.my.id/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use CODEin if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "You" refers to you, the person who logs in to this website and abides by the Company's terms and conditions. "Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Us" and "We", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "We", refers to the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payments necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in connection with the provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law. in the Netherlands.
Unless otherwise stated, CODEin and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CODEin. All intellectual property rights are protected. You can access this from CODEin for your personal use subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
You don't have to:
- Republish material from CODEin
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from CODEin
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CODEin
- Redistribute content from CODEin
This Agreement shall commence on the date of this Agreement. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CODEin does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CODEin, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posted their views and opinions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CODEin shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or display of the Comments on this website.
CODEin reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or causes a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not attack any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene or unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or practice or to present commercial or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant CODEin a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlink to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without our prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they link to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Business except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our homepage, to publications, or to other Website information as long as the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) appropriate to the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community site;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the links will not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us of hyperlink visibility compensates for the absence of CODEin; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) appropriate to the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to CODEin. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact information and site URL, a list of any URLs to which you wish to link to our Website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you wish to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource finder linked to; or
- By using other descriptions of our linked Website, it makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
No use of CODEin's logo or other artwork is permitted for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without our prior written consent and permission, you may not create a frame around our Web Pages that alters the visual presentation or appearance of our Website in any way.
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that appear on your Website. No link may appear on any Website that may be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that violates, otherwise violates, or endorses the violation or other violation of, the rights of any third party.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or certain links to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their link policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are under no obligation to or more or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your obligations that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including obligations arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory obligations.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.